Complex face and oral cavity injuries, head, neck and oral cavity tumors, developmental deformities, microsurgical reconstructions, implantology,
Medical specialist consultations
Oral surgery specialist consultation
· Treatment of teeth and mandible-related diseases, i.e. dentoalveolar surgery: teeth and tooth root removal, surgical procedures for teeth retaining improvement, surgical removal of supernumerary teeth, inflammatory disorders of mandible, cysts etc.
· Maxillofacial traumatology: jawbone fractures, facial skeleton fractures, accidental injuries, etc.
· Salivary gland surgery
· Treatment of benignant and malignant tumors of the oral cavity and face
· Surgical treatment of cleft lip and cleft palate
· Surgical treatment of bite disorders (dysgnathies)
· Mandibular joint surgery
· Endodontic solutions (surgical procedures preceding prosthetic dentistry interventions)
· Dental implantology
· Craniofacial surgery (surgical treatment of skull deformities)
Language skills: English, German, Russian